Hi, my name is Kayleigh and I am addicted to overnight oats.
Hope you guys aren’t sick of these yet, because I am apparently just going to keep throwing whatever fruit I have in the fridge into my food processor and then mixing them with oats. Last night, that fruit was cherry. All of these oats also only take 5-10 minutes to make. Woot! And then I can just grab the jar out of the fridge on my way out the door the next morning…when 9 times out of 10 I am running late.
For those that like thicker oats or for those that don’t like banana, this recipe turns out thicker than my other overnight oats recipes because it doesn’t have the sticky pureed banana in it.
cherry maple overnight oats.
yield: 1 serving (1/2 mason jar) | ~375 calories | 15g of protein | 12g of fiber
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup oats (rolled oats, dry/regular, or quick)
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 cherries (de-pitted)
- 1 tbsp all-natural, pure maple syrup
- 3/4 tbsp chia seeds
- Take the pits our of cherries with a pitter or knife and put them in the food processor with greek yogurt, maple syrup, and chia seeds. Blend.
- Stir in oats and almond milk.
- Transfer to jar or container, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning!